12.21.2007

First "florist" Roses

Pretty eh? My grandparents were just here a little bit ago. :)
I have never received a dozen red florist roses before so this really floored me.
I know what your thinking What? how many years you've been married!?!
It's true my husband does buy my roses ( but, they are all in the yard with the roots in the dirt) :)
I have learned another thing, I am not steady enough to hold the camera yet so, the cards i made right before we left for the hospital will still have to wait. (gotta hunt up a tripod) and that seems like too much work for the moment. We have our employee's Christmas Dinner tonight. and Last night DH took me to Fred Meyers. ( don't get too excited its a grocery/ little of everything store on in the Northwest) but, the fun part was the pharmacist was still open so he mentioned that Mayonnaise might get the antibiotic ointment out of my hair without dissolving the stitches. It was nice to get out.
So, I'm gonna try that one in a few so i have time to get it dry and get it together before tonight.

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

They are so beautiful!!!!!
My little sister is the only one that buys me florist flowers - and she lives in Missouri!
Have a beautiful Christmas!

Jane said...

How pretty! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Jane

Stampin' Meg said...

Those are gorgeous roses, Stacy.That's funny about the mayonaise-you'd think that it would just make where the antibiotic is oilyer?

Vintage Papers said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to more of your creations 2008!