7.15.2007

Happy Birthday Myrna!

This morning i woke up to mail from Myrna, who never fails to make me smile... and she was feeling a little "old" today for her birthday... (shes now as old as me ha ha) then i went to split coast to check out the dirty dozen upload. ( i joined that a few weeks ago because Beth said it was worth it) so i have found it WAS worth joining. ( the dirty dozen fan club) there is an members only gallery that the design team uploads to. and I came across this really FAB card called a pocket card, and the designer had filled it with bobbins of ribbons she made her self with the rounded tab punchie. (from SU) and my mind flashed to Myrna (whose a su demo) and i got the idea to do this as a little fun thing for her birthday. but, since i cant get it to her today, I'm posting it here so she can "virtually unwrap it" Happy Birthday Girl! hope you are having a great day! ~Stacy

5 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

This is the cutest idea!!!

reflections:0) said...

This is really cute.. Thanx for sharing it Stacy...

Flexie:0)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So glad you joined the fan club. I plan on plugging it again because it is so worth the money. Besides, the small contribution to SS made me realize the importance of helping out SCS too. Now I live for the 15th of every month, which seems to take forever.

Stampin' Meg said...

hahahah- now that's my kinda fiber!!!

LindainNCtoo said...

I love the idea of that SU! punch to "make" floss ribbon bobbins.

I will take that kind of fiber any day!