6.30.2007

More THANKS are in Order!

I May have Mentioned this before, but my Friend Alice and her husband took a cruise ship for their 25Th anniversary at the beginning of this month to Alaska... so, the first email i got from her when they got home was You'll never guess what i found for you... and I bought some for me too: The Buttons were what she was so excited about, they are made from Antlers, she says I don't think i have seen any of these in your button jar. { true true } I have never seen anything like this ever before thought it was pretty cool! and the hand carved drink coaster is made from Recycled Glass! whoa! you'd never guess it to be glass material if you held it in your hand. its pretty cool looking in person. don't think i dare put a drink on it though, don't want it scratched...
I have Happy Mail today! last weekend one of the many many challenges for world stamping weekend at two peas was to create a flat card using only stamps, no layers, no embellishment, no glue for added pp nothing, just stamps. so the card i done for that i won the drawing in that category from Sandy {Colourful} and Its in the photo below:
Thanks Sandy!!
Okay that's probably it for this month, I did add some brads to the daisy chalk resist card below but, not gonna switch out the photo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great gifts... You know I just asked DH to make me a few of those buttons... LOL We will see if I have naything I can cut up he sai.. LOL I have seen them befor but, never thought to use them on my cards... TY

Flexie:0)

Sandy said...

I'm only now getting time to look through your blog...and thought, "wow i recognize that stuff..." lol. Have fun with it---you always make such beautiful creations Stacy!