6.13.2007

Busy Busy Month so Far...

We Went to a small traveling carnival that came to town a few weekends ago, this was shot looking up at the Ferris wheel before we got on. haha does that face make you think move that car ! ? ! lol It never fails to amaze me to see photos of myself. I am always thinking wow do i really look like that? I have happy Mail! I sent Meg some of the Bella's i have to play with and she sent me back this one as a TY. The cards 4X4 then the Matted Bella pops up over the fold, pretty cool design. *Ü* Thanks Meg! This is from Last week, just a quick cuttlebug card, it has chalks on the embossed parts, the smallest Daisy's are from Impress and the larger one is a Prima. the sentiment has old paper distress ink on it. This one is 4X6 in real life. This is a Bella Image that Kim sent to me in a Rak recently, I just colored her in today after work and matted her to a scrap of MM polka dots pp. and the Heart is a mini cuttlebug folder. there is some bling on the packages and the embossed LOVE on the heart but, it didn't photograph well. This one is A-2 in size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy---Have to say I lol when you mentioned how you look in photos...

Every single photo you have up here or at 2pps is differnt. U look totally different in every single pic. love the cards...dawn