1.05.2024

Inspired by {Tilly's}

 This week Amy has chosen this Tilly's site for the inspiration destination and I poked around in their pinterest boards and seen this grey sweater that had an interesting texture. But, I wasn't feeling like grey at that time so I kept looking and then smiled at this silly Snoopy Tee shirt. 

And then I started thinking, most of what I had seen was clothing and I knew I had sweater stamps that had not seen ink. Seems like there is usually an "ugly"sweater challenge sooner or later throughout the winter and so, I decided to break out this Colorado Craft Co. set called Sweater Weather.

I stamped it with some Versfine on a scrap of Neenah solar white and colored it with Daniel Smith watercolors. This was cut out with scissors and I did use the matching die to cut a piece of textured blue/grey mulberry type textured paper to use as a mat/shadow under it. The white panel was cut with an Crazy Stitched set die from Impression Obsession and then I used this Riley & Co. sentiment for giggles. The base is some Simon Says Stamp school house red and it's A2 in real life. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: