10.31.2023

Dirty Dozen November Card

 This was done for the November prompt for the Dirty Dozen Christmas card challenge found here at Splitcoaststampers in the special forums set aside for Fan Club Members. 

Since I waited for the last minute, and this was not what I thought I would do all year when I glanced at the list of challenges and knew it was coming up. SO, its pretty simple but, I really wanted the print to shine. with that thought in mine as the red berries on the print are foiled in real life, the gold mat is some Stardream shimmer and the green textured bazzill is also shimmery. The red is a printed paper from Recollections cut with an Impression Obsession die. and this is very flat one postage stamp to ship it YAY. :) pretty good deal for an A7 sized card. It's early days though so, its possible I will get the other first idea done this month. I hope you are all doing well & thanks for stopping by.

No comments: