11.03.2023

Fallidays non-traditional Tags

 Good Morning & Happy Friday! I am hosting one of the Fallidays challenges that goes live today. and the challenge is simply to create a tag that is not a rectangle with clipped corners on one end shaped tag. ( so any shape you have will work) :) I had seen some people making tags with their canning Jars a while back so, I did cut some of mine and start them but, they never turned into full fledged tags with say fibers hanging off of them. ( like so) 

These Sizzix Jar #2 sized ones so, about A2 in real life. that gives them a lot of wiggle room to decorate.

I figure when I do need some. and my family gives a bunch of food gifts I would have a head start with these already cut and partially decorated. these are Papertrey Ink Friendship jar sized mason jars ( its a really old set but, Its possible I think to find on eBay or something like that still) 

This is the backside of the home shaped tag that is the sample I have showing on the chat thread. The To From stamp here is from Impression Obsession done in some red Versafine ink. The backside of the house I did cut a piece of the cream to line the layers on the front and give it some stability. 


This is the front side of this The Stamp Market House maker die #2 set. I did not use every detail piece on the door or the top window but, I think it is cute even with the details. the Open Me is from The Spellbinders Christmas Memories enclosed set on a Spellbinders / justrite tag die. I did put in an actual eyelet for the ribbons and fibers to run through and that door knob is a nail ( like fingernail) sticker. very low profile. which is funny because, the mini wreath is anything but flat. :) I do have additional tags done that I will edit this post later tonight because, I out smarted my self and did my Inspiration Sample for tonight as a Tag Also. I hope your doing well & Thanks for stopping by. 


Tim Holtz layered Angel wings with Debbie Mumm Christmas banners as gift tags. 


I did layer some mostly plain pieces to the backside to stamp the to from on. ( those are from the old Stampin' Up Christmas is here set colored with a red fineliner pen) and no stickles on the backsides.

the Inspiration tag is still coming a little later tonight. thanks for looking. 

The back side of this Spellbinders Tiered Tray and Tiered tray decor the tiny tree is from the Impression Obsession set and the to/from is from the Stampin' Up Christmas is here set. 


This tag is a combo of challenges jump started by this pin found on this weeks Inspiration destination at Pinterest and the fact that I am hosting the non traditional shapes tag challenge for Fallidays. The sentiment embedded into the letter board diecut is from Conners Collectibles. I did use a bunch of scraps to cut up all these pieces you see here. And then used Daniel Smith watercolors to add some color to the Gnome. The edges of the trays are inked with some Distress Oxide Vintage Photo ink. I will do another post with some of the other things I have finished so far during the Fallidays Challenges hopefully this weekend. Thanks again for stopping by.





No comments: