5.03.2021

Sun Tea

 This week's featured stamper at SplitCoastStampers is Elizabeth and I found this pretty card in her gallery to use as the jump start for mine.

Using some Daniel Smith Watercolors on Strathmore 400 series #140 water color card and a retired Stampington & Co. sunflower tea stamp.


This particular challenge always needs 2 changes so, I made my scrap strips narrower and added a 4th to this card front. Instead of layers of diecut blooms I used the image from above with a little more paint on it. That was cut with a Hero Arts rectangle die. This panel is up on foam pop dots over the base. The sentiment here is from Two Paper Divas ( also retired) This card base is a funny little 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" in real life. ( it was part of a package of them that was a gift) I have it in the back of my mind that if you want to mail cards this size you have to put the whole thing into a bigger envelope but, I have not tested that yet. That's about if from me, stay safe out there and thanks for Stopping by.

No comments: