5.01.2021

Inspired by {Nina Cloak}

 This week the Inspiration destination has headed to Nina Cloak's site and pinterest boards.


 Where I painted this simple little card based off of this shirt (seen below & found here) that I would totally wear in real life. So, I started off masking an A6-ish panel of Strathmore 400 Series #140 watercolor paper and doing a pale green color wash, and then a few leaves. ( which dried as shadows) when that was dry. I decided to add more leaves. and then did another color wash over the top of the whole thing. and when that was dry I added the leaves you see here. after those dried I went back over them with the tiny 0 brush and added some lines and spots to some of them. The sentiment here is from the Simon Says Stamp You got this set, cut with one of their sentiment strip dies and that panel is up on foam pop dots over the base. Just a simple one but, it is something I can see my self doing again some time as I practice more brush strokes and have a wider variety of leaves to paint.

You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: