4.08.2020

WOYWW #566 {some finished things}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So I mentioned that there was a VSN a couple of weekends ago and I was working through it right? you can see the one at a time better mug shots here and here. ( I did them all, one is missing from this shot as it was mailed out during the event to one of the people commenting in the chat thread, different hosts sent out cards to people who were randomly picked for happy mail.) after this was shot I had scooped them all up in a stack intending to put them away and clean up the mess I made doing this,

 and in doing that I came across these tags again, I made these years ago and colored them with copic markers when I first got those to play with and was really unhappy with how flat the colors were so, I set them aside, and then a while back I found them again and started adding some pencil over the top of the markers and set them aside again. So, during the cleaning I found them between stamping up catalogs that had come out because the gal I know was putting in an order this week. So, they also got wrapped in plastic bags and all those cards you see the ones that I am not mailing out personally have since been price tagged and stored into the suitcases to see if there will actually be a fall craft bazaar or not. ( at least its not food and store-able)
 and in between those things well, this is the new thing when ( yesterday she turned 1 and this was taken on her birthday) I am doing things in the yard, even if its just walking, she gets ahead of me and drops her ball and waits for me to get there to kick it. It's kind of funny in a way because, all our other dogs would just get in your face with their toys play with me ( all.the.time) so, the fact that she plans to way lay me and wait, it cracks me up and she does get rewarded with a ball either kicked or tossed to chase after. that's about it from me, thanks for stopping by. Yes, I am still working and Yes, I now do the drive every single week to get the dry ice as the hospital is mailing out so many covid 19 tests they pick up ice daily to ship them.

10 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Stacy, you have lots of lovely things all now wrapped and ready for the next show. Those tags looked fab to me but doesn't everything when coloured with copics. Happy Birthday to dear Izzy how that year has flown by, I was just saying that it's just over a year that we lost Boni. Freya is keeping us very busy but Boni is in our hearts each and every day.. Take care of yourself whilst working your doing a fabulous job but stay safe.
Happy WoywW & Easter blessings being sent your way Hugs Tracey #24 xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, great selection of cards for later use/sale. Indeed, I do wonder how many events will get rescheduled this year.Love the doggy pic, she sounds so sweet. Have a great week, Stay safe, Hugs, Shaz #10 X

Sarah Brennan said...

Thank you for doing such a great job of work at this difficult time Stacy. Love Izzy's birthday picture. she is a patient pup. The cards are fabulous. Such an array of different styles and techniques. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Thank you for doing such a brilliant job Stacey, were all so grateful. Izzy is so lovely, can't believe she's one tomorrow and isn't she good waiting for her ball? That's a good thing you've done with those tags too.
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Helen said...

Sounds like you have a very important job! Love the tags, beautifully coloured. Have a safe week Helen #1

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Sounds like your job is really keeping you busy. Goodness. You must cover miles each week. Take care on the roads - not that there is much traffic on ours at the moment! I really like the tags - well done - and my word! What a selection of cards. All bagged and priced ready... here's hoping
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy. I popped over to look at the cards, I really love the black heart with the yellow flower it's gorgeous. Loving the tags too and Izzy is so cute. Take care and wishing you a happy belated WOYWW, Angela x15x

Caro said...

Gorgeous cards and I like the look of the tags. Your dog is gorgeous! Take care and stay safe my friend. Happy Belated WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#20)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I can’t tell you how much I hope there is a fall bazaar! What a great amount of stuff you did on the VSN, very worthwhile. Not sure how you fit it around the work and the driving tbh! What a good sweet puppy, I can see the running there and back she must do, how great to have land enough to exercise the dogs properly, I think it’s the first time I’ve seen it without snow! Take great care.

Shoshi said...

Lots of beautiful cards and tags all bagged up, Stacy! I love your doggie photo too - she's beautiful! And well done, doing such worthwhile work to help the hospitals with the testing

Stay safe and well, and happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #17