5.21.2019

Mother's Day Roses

 So, I had the bright idea when I pulled this stamp set out that, I should do more than one because that would up the chances I would like how one of them turned out in the end. the lack of control with watercolors tends to mess with my brain. and as I was going along I found 4 things big and flat enough to tape to so, I had one that I used to try the colors on and used it like a scrap. and they all turned out OK. (which has to be a small miracle) Those are mission Gold watercolors.

 you can click on these photos to see them larger.

 So, I actually ended up with 5 use able cards in this color range. I did change the sentiment panel colors and one has a pool base and the other 4 all have watercolor paper with a deckle edge.
They are all A7 in real life.

 The sentiment was heat embossed with either SU white powder or Brutus Monroe black powder.

A closer look at one. I had started out with these as a dark pink and then went over the top of that with the blue and purple. ( that is how the purple rosebush I have blooms, it starts out pink and fades to lavender)

No comments: