5.03.2019

Inspired by {Quora}

This week the Inspiration Challenge celebrates its 700th challenge issued.
and all the past and current hosts for this challenge are playing along with samples.  I love most shades of green but, there are others that are pretty high on the list and I enjoyed seeing all the mug shots people posted for their answers and I stopped looking when I found this peaceful scene below.
 
I had recently received this Hero Arts Tree Arch die in the mail and I knew I could do this, I started with a piece of seafoam cardstock and started inking shades of blue distress oxide on it in the center through a My Favorite Things rays of light stencil. and then I kept going with the other colors along the edges trying to draw the eye to the center.
The complete list of inks I used are Distress Oxide tumbled glass, mermaid lagoon, mowed lawn, forest moss, cracked pistachio, pine needles, vintage photo, ground espresso, fossilized amber, & black soot. I did use regular versafine on the sentiment and quickly sprinkled it with some Brutus Monroe power to heat set it. The water is an old Stampscapes stamp called shimmering.
This card finished out at A6 in real life.


This shot can be seen here inside that site. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: