3.13.2019

Inspired by {Wedgwood}

This week Angie has sent us hunting for Inspiration inside the Wedgwood site online.
And I do not know about you but, when ever I hear the words Wedgwood I instantly think of things such as the Jasper Rose magnolia bowl seen below. so, that is what I chose for my inspiration piece.


 I originally ran the earthstone cardstock through the Tim Holtz botanicals embossing folder with some Distress Oxide broken china ink on it, it was not really all that visible when it came out so, I grabbed an old SU Bashful blue marker and started inking the flat spots and it was pretty flat looking so, then I added some Sky blue polychromos pencil to some of the crevices to add more shadows. the sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp moments of grace set.
This is the bowl I chose and you can find it here inside their store. You can find this challenge here at SplitcoastStampers to play along with us. Sorry these are so late, I had a headache all weekend so, it pretty much wiped out the online things I normally do. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: