3.22.2019

Inspired By {Country Door}

This week Brenda has led us to the Country Door store online where I just love the colors in this rug I found. last week when I was digging through my stamps looking for a lilac stamp, ( I even looked in the stamped images drawer to see if by chance I had an old RAK image squirreled away.) and I came across this Geranium that I think maybe Misti gifted me with years and years ago. and I thought Oh, you could color one of those someday. and when I seen that rug this week that is instantly where my mind went.

 The Image I think is from My Heart Stamps for you, The sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh thoughtful greetings. The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug 5X7 Wicker weave folder and the old basic grey printed paper covers up the gap between the sides. ( this card finished out at 6" square) the ribbon is from Michael's, The base is textured bazzill and I ended up popping up the sentiment with some foam pop dots to keep it flat over the ribbon.


 A closer look at the pot, this was stamped more than likely with Versafine because, that is what I usually asked for and I colored it with some Polychromos & Prisma pencils. I did use the largest wonky stitched rectangle die from Simon Says Stamp on this image.

You can see this rug here in their store. I just love all the colors in this, it is not something that would work in my house but, its pretty dreamy as an IC piece to me. You can find this challenge here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, I just do LOVE this card! Your style is so beautiful, and I love your layouts. Stunning way to add DP, some wonderful embossing, and a lovely ribbon. And I love your images, coloring, and great placement for sentiments. What a beautiful card for your inspiration piece. Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifulllll Stacy
Gr Karin