1.09.2019

WOYWW # 501 {more cling stamps}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
The sorting is continuing. and yes, this is allowing more stamps to fit into the same space of the drawer. So, not many sentiments were sorted this last week but, some of the images have started to be. (because, I am tired of having stamps on the floor and an empty ish drawer) at some point the picking the mess up on Thursday to create again and dragging it all out on Sunday afternoon will get old and I will stop doing this I am sure before I get it "done" but, so far I am impressed that I have hung in there this long. thanks for stopping by. 

7 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done you for not giving up on a long job like that, it really will be worth it in the end!! Keep at it, girl 😊
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Caro said...

I am so impressed... my stamps are in broad categories and then shoved into a box labeled with the appropriate category any old how. Not the best way to look after them. Happy WOYWW, thanks for sharing. Love and God Bless, Caro x (#27)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This is a massive job you've taken on so I'm well impressed. Have a great woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x10x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, sorting/cataloguing stamps seems to take forever, I agree. Great job though. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

Helen said...

I'm impressed.. the last time I tried to reorganise, I pulled everything out and then got fed up.. but with my craft room also being my living room, had no choice to carry on.. which is why I haven't done it again since, how ever much it needs doing! Helen #2

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Stick with it Stacy, it will be worth it in the end. My main stamps are logged as Brands but I really need to catalogue my go to sentiments or at least the ones I intend using this year. I have many stamps yet to see inky daylight << Shame on ME!
Happy woyww Tracey #8

Sarah Brennan said...

Good for you for persevering Stacy. It will be worth it in the end. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3