1.06.2019

A few more letterboard projects

 So, this was the second one I tried. and what I learned is, its hard to line these letters up. I tend to spread them on the board but, picking them up to glue them I move them. and so.
It's not horrible, but its not perfect either.

 This one kind of migrated to the right, so the additional frames are from a Memory box die set and the home is also a Memory box die. this one is a little larger at A6.

Now this one is the 4th and probably the closest to my original inspiration piece ( seen in the post before this one) the coffee is a retired Verve Stamps die and the bitty cup is the smallest one in the original Hero Arts nested cup set. ( the new sets have holes for the handles as separate dies) I have a couple more that I made up sayings for last night but, was waiting for daylight to glue them together hoping to get them more straight ha ha. but, that has not happened as of yet. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: