1.05.2019

Inspired by {The Spruce}

This week Julie has pointed us in the direction of "The Spruce". Where I came across this page of letter boards. And I grinned from ear to ear because, I had picked up this recent release from Ellen hutson of a combination of letterboard dies ( the whole set) with some of my Christmas gift money.
I esp. loved the coffee board ( seen below) and then when it came time to make my card. I started thinking about what I wanted to say. the last few weeks I have been sorting my cling mounted stamps. ( mostly the sentiments) because, I am finding it helpful to see the sizes and fonts together on a sheet to make a choice. and although I have also been working on an evernote inventory and the numbers keep going up and up on how many things are in there its very much an eye opener to actually put your hands on all those stamps. so, I am also creating a purge pile at the same time as I work through this and this has been a thought on my mind lately. So,it does not look like the inspiration that I used as a jump start but, you get the idea right?

 This finished out at A2 size in real life, the white is all Neenah solar white and the black is some textured bazzill.

The sign that I think I may re create at a later time. You can find this here in their site and you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by & Happy Saturday.

No comments: