12.02.2018

A Cup or Three of Cheer

By Now you've probably seen there is a Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter blog hop going on now. :) 


 So, a very long time ago I came across this Catherine Scanlon Stacked cups from Art gone wild and the sizes of things on line I tend to ignore so, I was pretty excited to see how large these are in real life when it arrived in the mail. but, I have never used it because, I kept thinking it does not really fit the seasonal themes. and the more I looked at it the more I thought it would work for an invitation because, when you are with good friends at home the cups that come out of the cupboards tend to be the "favorite" ones not the matched holiday painted ones you know what I mean right. the ones the family uses every day. I stamped that on some Neenah solar white and colored it with prisma & polychromos pencils. I  cut the cups out with scissors and the tiny tea bag tag hanging off the top cup was a victim to that. It's ok, anyone I send this card to is a coffee drinker :)  The tag with the sending a cup of cheer is from the Hero Arts coffee cup tags set I did poke a hole through the handle of the cup to tie it on and it is dangling and the let's get together is from the lil' inker designs Coffee cozy set. The Christmas text print paper is from a My Minds Eye sugar plum pad and the woodgrain is from hobby lobby.
You can find more Warm drink themed projects here & or play along. Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Stacy, this is so pretty! Those stacked mugs are fabulous....great size!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful stacked cups image. Well colored too.

Billie A said...

Fun colors for your stacked cups.

A Place for Kia said...

Wonderful card Stacy - it so reminds me of days gone by with my Gran and all the T-Cup/Saucers she had for those Sunday teas.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, I love that awesome stack of cups and the beautiful way you showcased it!! Soooo pretty!

Dandi93 said...

A beautiful set of cups Stacy, the colors match perfectly with the distress woodgrain dp. I love the addition of the extra tag hanging from the cup.

btw, I do still make the coffee, I just wait until DH wakes up to enjoy it together. Every once in a while he gets up early... and I go straight to the pot and turn it on... lol

StampingbugKerry said...

It's a very pretty image and I think it does work for most any occasion. Love the colors...Mugs are forever! :) Thanks for playing along with us!

Hetty said...

Lovely stack of cups on a great card!
Happy Holidays.

Laura S. said...

Beautiful cards, so stunning!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful cards

Karen Letchworth said...

I like this, Stacy...very warm and inviting.

Janice M said...

This is so pretty Stacy!! Picked the wrong week to go away, missed out playing along this year.