7.13.2018

Inspired by {Zazzles}

Angie has chosen the souvenirs section of the Zazzles site for this weeks inspiration

 and I happened across the post card below and laughed and laughed (because, I knew I had this studio calico set that I had never played with, one of the other sentiments in the set says Love you to Oregon and back, and I keep thinking that probably works if the person you want to send it to is in Oregon and you are not... so, I never played with the stamps... these were stamped with some Versafine Onyx Black and Die cut with a taylored expressions postage stacklet die and layered to a textured Bazzill base. this one finished out at A2 and was about all the creativity I had left in this heat. the one window AC is struggling to make it breath-able up here so, I think at some point I may have to cave and buy a second window box for the west end of the room that gets the heat of the day through it. ( which is where I have all my tools and table) :)
here is a closer look at the post card.

and where you can find it in their store. hope its a little cooler where you are and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: