7.08.2018

A catch up Post


 This week's featured stamper is Mary and I chose this fun card of her's flipped it to landscape and then cut a hole into the embossed panel instead of inking the sky, I also stacked the banners. This one is A7 in real life. The snowman is from Stamping Bella called Frostier and the sentiment is from the Tim Holtz great outdoors set.


 Last week? our featured stamper was Shannon and she has this fish card she made the fish from leaves and I love that. So changes were I stamped a fish ( PSX) and made the tall panel a Jar, this was cut and embossed with a Sizzix Mason jar and the embossed parts have some clear wink of stella on the Jar.


 What I ended up doing for my Cousins baby shower. ( her shower was held in MN and she lives in DC so, I mailed this to the hostess of the Showers address but, I have never heard if she received it or not. (which is a little sad because, there was a gift card in it)

 Last week the Sketch challenge looked like this, and I think I got mine a little chubby but, I like how this turned out the cat is from Katzlekraft and the sentiment is from the Hero Arts to seize or not to seize set.


 A really long time ago now when I first got this giraffe trio die ( Memory Box) I cut up a bunch of scraps and had these pieces laying together on the table in the ( stack of handmade backgrounds) one day I actually glued it all together haha.


 Sometimes I just glue things together for the booth, these are for that. the die was cut with shimmery die cuts with a view papers and the mats under them also shimmer so, they look better in real life.


 A while back the clean and simple challenge had a do water theme. and I was going with just a watercolored water and then it was too plain so I added in a strip of blue vellum and decided it was too busy for "clean and simple" at that point and just set it aside.

 when I was cutting a stack of banners a while back I ended up gluing some of the layers together for this card for the booth the top sentiment is from Impression Obsession and the bottom one I think is from Mama Elephant.


 This was done just as a simple booth filler card. the stamp is from Gourmet Rubber stamps.
colored with polychromos pencils.

This one the chick was RAK'd to me from Janice and I had colored it with pencils a while back and put this together real quick when those Reverse Confetti dies came. the Sentiment is from Dylusions. and this one is A2 in real life.

 These stamps are from Unity Stamps

 This one is an XL Dahlia from Power Poppy Stamps colored with pencils.

 the stamp I used on the inside.

 The Chrysanthemum is from PSX It was watercolored a long time ago and then has a little bit of pencil over the top.
Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.


A closer look at the blooms. This had been heat embossed with white powder first.


1 comment:

Janice M said...

Beautiful cards!! And that picture of the Dahlia card doesn't do it justice! It's gorgeous!! Frame worthy even. Thanks again Stacy!! :-)