Happy Wednesday Ladies, ( these are Tuesday after work shots as usual) If you'd like to play along with us shoot a shot of what you are pushing around in your space and link it up here at our hostess Julia's blog.
So, I walked up the stairs, set my coffee cup down and pulled my cell phone out of my pocket for this shot. ( and its a new phone too so, the screen is a little different when it shoots was not entirely sure it was focused) On Sunday evening and monday after work the making yellow things had continued and I did ink up the technique tuesday stamps that arrived in the mail saturday. ( the happy mail ones for envelopes)
They ( for all I know its still going on) but, 12" card stock at Joann's fabrics was 5 sheets for a dollar last week so, I dragged hubs in there Saturday and picked up nearly two inches worth for 6.00 and then I came home and started whacking some of it up for these little sunshine packs.
Before that I had started cutting up some scraps with a PTI holiday words set I got months ago. ( yes, I still have un inked stamps but, for the most part I have cut most of the dies if anything to see how they cut and what size they end up being) so, that being said the leaf dies from Stampendous also came in the mail last week and the intention was to make 3" folded cards from them. so, the largest leaf was cut from 4" folds and the mid size was cut from 3 1/2" sized folds. (and that worked)
In the photo of the desk above this you will notice a 4th. ( I glittered the edges) the glitter did not dry after two days. so, I pitched it. ( we already have our heater on now) ( its been 35* at night the last little while) The only thing different between these and the before on the desk shot is the gem on the gold sequin in the top left spot. The autumn is a Simon Says Stamp die, and the hello is from little b.
and after that I had decided I had reached my mess limit and picked up the bulk of it. what's left out is over on the Misti is what is left of the 5 1/2" dcwv flimsy pre-made card bases I had found and covered some with printed papers a few months ago. ( the intention is to use them all up not just one here and there they way I have been) so, they will most likely become
(updated with a link to the first 15 of them done so far today) (there is still half the stack to go)
maybe with some of the die cut or previously stamped and die cut sentiments. ( there is an entire little basked of those on the file cabinet) Anyways, that is what I have been up to. I am looking forward to seeing yours. Oh and way in the top right of this photo you can actually see into that other corner of the room behind how the stairs come up. ( that is where I moved the altered bakers rack with the whats left of the wood mounted sentiments I am still un-mounting to) and took all the books off that shelf next to it and started moving clear stamps to it. This is still a work in progress that got halted during the heat and other busy times of the summer but, its not going anywhere so, I will shoot better shots of that when I get it "done"