8.19.2015

WOYWW #324

This blog hop starts here at our hostess Julia's blog where you can find out how to play along.
It's easy and you just may enjoy it what are you waiting for? 
 
 

 This is what I walked away from on Sunday evening. I actually cleaned a little bit more and then did make two simple cards. the coffee is from right this few minutes ago, set it down to hold the phone with two hands haha. now the little foam blending circles in the back I am looking for a way to store those. ( distress ink colors) a long time ago I seen a gal stick Velcro to the bottoms of her pads to stick the blenders to the bottoms of the pads, and I tried that with a couple of mine. but, they don't really want to go into the holder with the foam under the pads like that. so, those are still out because I am still thinking.
 see I told ya there was a paper trimmer under the mess, the stamps were found. also that paper scrap pile on top of the basket of embossing folders in front of the metal stand with sprays and paints and such was about 3 or 4 inches deep I think so, it really did come down a lot.

the scraps large enough to be cut to square card bases were done, need pressed with a bone folder to be put away, the strings are normally in that thing under the table. that pop dots. they were too thick when I got them open and I ended up opening a second package of some 1/16" ones (my favorite). the card banner was a first round trial thing to see if the dies would work before I cut some burlap for a gal whose son was getting married in her back yard. ( I did not take photos of the bunting I made but, it turned out pretty cute)(I know right I really played with fabric for the first time in a long time) and so, I hope the gal took some mug shots and brings them by the booth in Nov. so I can see what she did. :) I think I still have some more empty SU stamp boxes in the closet that I intend to put the ODBD stamps into and so, this will all have to be cleaned up again before the next project. ( need some birthday cards mostly) Happy Wednesday Ladies.

9 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy,Plenty to see on your desk this week-lots of lovely goodies to snoop through, lol. Have a great week, hugs. Shaz #5xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Well, I think I'm tired now after all that! My friend takes those little foam circles and houses them in film canisters... some are faux film canisters (same size, made with plastic, but never had film in them). She puts velcro on the lid (or maybe the bottom) of the canister. She pulls out the foam piece she needs, sticks it to the velcro on the container and uses it that way. Maybe that idea will work for you. I confess I saw what she did and though it clever but didn't real pay that much attention since I don't circle pads. She's a funny one that friend. I'm sure she'll tell you that she invented that idea, but she is a clever one. I've already forgotten whatever else I was going to say so have a great day! have fun playing! Judy #51

Lisca said...

What a lovely busy desk! That's what I like to see!
Mmm foam pieces. Mine are like yours, still stuck to the handle. I don't like to pull them on and off too often as the whole thing comes loose. So consequently I have several of those handles.
Thanks for visiting earlier,
Have a great week,
Lisca

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Stacy, You have a yummy desk, I'm sure I'd feel comfortable at and lots happening...you have me thinking that I may make more cards with a coloured base as I usually use white card - the cheapest...but I have so much card this might be a good idea. When you solve the sponge with the distress ink problem I'd love to know...I just have bits of sponge with the colour written in permanent marker on the back, but they are all jumbled in a container so you have to search for the one you need. Thanks for visiting and enjoy your week RobynO#18

April said...

Your desk looks great. What wonderful things you have going on.
April #40

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, there was a LOT to see on your desk this week. Glad you "found" your paper cutter. I think all crafters have an OTT light. I noticed yours right away.

I don't use distress inks or most ink for that matter. I'm a REinker gal. So I can't help you with your storage problem.

Thanks for the visit earlier and happy WOYWW from #2, because technically, it's still Tuesday in my world.

Sue Jones said...

Good luck on sorting the foam pads out . Your desk looks very productive, have a great week . soojay 23

Tertia said...

Such a busy desk. Lots of loveliness to look at.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #24

Ohhh Snap said...

My favorite kind of desk, chock full of crafty goodness : D. Glad you found your stamps! Lost stamps are the worst dampener of my mojo. #59