8.03.2015

Dare to get Dirty 2015 {Saturday's}

 This is a closer look at the stars done for Lydia's first challenge. you can find all of these challenges in this thread. ( if your Fan club membership is active)

 The whole thing. This one is A-6 in real life. that sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

 For Dina's first challenge.
 For Lori's first challenge ( and also last Saturday's inspiration challenge) this one is an entire 8.5 x 11 sheet folded in half size. ( not sure what that is called luckily I had envelopes that big)

 For Lee's challenge this one is A-2 (tied the knot) I thought I had that as a sentiment but, if so its hiding. anyone know of that being a sentiment from anywhere?

 this was first attempt at cutting out the bird crazy's with the dies. the awesome part about the dies is it cuts out between their legs. this one is 6" square in real life done for Kittie's challenge. this was shot with the diamond glaze and stickles wet... when it was dry there were it bugged me enough to go over it with more diamond glaze and smooth it out. ( balloons and eyes)

 the stump and fence are from whiff of Joy and the sentiment is from Art Impressions.

 For Susan's challenge. this one is black lined with a scrap of mustard. I had cut apart those numbers when doing this so that I could make them vertical and they are paper pieced. its hard to see but there is a film strip ribbon under the reel/sentiment layer.

a closer look. the reel was stamped with gray versafine then I over stamped the sentiment in black and colored between the holes with some prisma pencils. the center has a black pearl and this layer is up on pop dots. It's A-7 in real life. stamps are all from the club scrap set "cinema"

 Sprinkled purple, gold, yellow glitters on top of Aqua ( blue bottle) liquid glue just scribbled on the blue prints image. this was stamped with the habernano on kraft then color dusted with some citron. ( which means I have glitter on the pad) ( ah well it was new...) what I have learned over the years is it doesn't really matter. but, it still gives me a ping when I do it to a new pad haha.

This was done for Teresa's challenge. the cheesecloth was stained with some antique linen distress a while back and has been laying on the table a while. the sentiment was stamped with sepia on a scrap of yellow. this one is 6" square in real life.
since I am not finished with Sunday's challenges yet will do them later ( when I get them all done)

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous cards Stacy love the flower card and the card with 1-2-3

gr karin