6.28.2014

Mad for Plaids


The inspiration challenge at splitcoaststampers today takes you to this site for men's fashions so the challenge was to find something to be inspired by and this is what I found.


I loved all those crazy plaids in the jacket with the textures behind the model but, I knew if I had some plaid papers in these color it would not be many and it could end up being way too busy of a card If I had used it all. I have not uploaded this to the gallery yet as I am waiting to hear back if that sentiment will be allowed in. The sentiment's from River City Rubber Works and the glasses are from Taylored Expressions "Spectacular" the glass was scribbled over with an Stardust gelly roll pen. The plaids are scraps and the textured was done with an 6" square embossing folder from We Are Memory Keepers.




No comments: