It took all day to get this done and "close enough" that you can see the inspiration piece in it. This is Barb Mann's card I CASE'd today. Mine is 6" square in real life. changes I made were ( all stamps and the colors slightly ) the dry embossed panel I did ink the opposite side of the folder than Barb did and also I added more "stuff" to mine. There are layers of pop dots between the stamped train panel and the mat under it. The stamped panel was cut from the largest reverse wonky rectangle die, so the mat was done by tracing around the outside of the die on the backside of the textured paper used for its mat. this was cut and distressed with scissors so it blends the its been cut by hand look.
These colors look so wonky to me on the monitor, the blues are more of an faded denim type shade and the browns are not so darkly tea stained looking in real life. the gear die cuts are from cheery lynn ( from last weeks loot pile ) with some Kaiser pearls in the centers. the sentiments are from Verve. the train is an old one from ImaginAir designs. the speckletone sand was drug across the craft sheet that had some tea dye, old paper, antique linen and vintage photo distress re-inkers on it with water. the vintage dictionary page was treated the same way but with old paper distress ink from the pad. then I blotted it because, it was too wet and it lost the dreamy look and just looked uniformly dyed. It's OK its mostly hidden anyways. The circles diecut has been laying on the table for a while and it just kinda migrated to the bottom of the card because, you can't do too much matchy matchy stuff without twitching. or I cannot. and the ampersand ha I spent a long time looking for an ampersand stamp small "enough" and then finally had a v-8 moment san's the slap that I own scrapbooker alphabet die sets bwahahahah. I had to dust the binder. That particular one is from Quickutz and the font was Abigail Classic.