2.05.2013

{Green Apron}


This is an Karen Lockhart daisy apron. ( I love this stamp, ever since Debi gifted me with images I've stamped this suck a lot and it just does not get old coloring it...) added some white gel pen to the petals and the dots over the copic coloring. the sentiment's from SU. I have noticed that because, I dont normally do a sring booth, I have no spring cards stashed and the sentiments are getting a work out. will have to hunt down some bigger variety if the booth goes well. 
this lattice rectangle die is a booger to get the cardstock out of but, it didn't rip. ( whew ) Ive been ripping one of the resplendent rectangle dies every time I use it, its starting to irritate me because, I'm doing it to already colored images and so, I used them anyways. this the pp maybe websters pages. the ric rac is vintage. the sentiments on an Avery tag with some satin and an PTI button on it. this is 6" square in real life. 

No comments: