11.13.2011

Tag!

funny alot of what I did this am was blue ...
Sizzix die cut embossed (snowman) the sentiments from Impress.
Thinking thats an hero arts ornament ( have to look ) sentiments from SU.
Impression Obession ( marshmallow mug and sentiment)
maybe a dollar bin sentiment?
Viva Las Vegas image, A Muse sentiment.
Viva Las Vegas Image, thinking A Muse sentiment.
the stamped mitten is from Gina K designs, inked over the whole thing with ranger antique linen stain. sentiments from Savvy Stamps. Sizzix snowflake diecut embossed.
rak image snowman I believe is from Whippersnapper with an Impression Obsession sentiment.
I think that is a MFT image? ( And I think Mindy rak'd it to me a few years ago...) sentiments from A Muse.
Whippersnapper.
SU sentiment, Sizzix diecuts.
simple simple, baking twine in the Christmas colors, think that's an SU sentiment...

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

How DO you find the time to do all of these?!