11.12.2011

Sizzix die that comes with an embossing folder for the snowman's body, done on some shimmery white cs. added some color with copics and glitter gel pens.
The tag it self is just an mailing tag from staples that had bright yellow circle reinforcers so added tab punchies of a light blue su color ( my favorite blue they make cant think of its name off hand) but, anyways inked over both ( on both sides ) with some ranger distress antique linen stain. The gold ribbon is from Joanns and the mint is from offray. the tiny flower on the hat is from Impress. sentiments from stampendous ( I think ) done in vintage sepia versafine.
actually made 5 of these nearly identical.
This is an rak'd to me image ( the elf I think its made by ctmh but, I don't know the set name, how I got it anymore) ( I've looked at ebay many times doing a search for elf to see if I can find the set but, no luck as of yet.
another new sizzix die that comes with an embossing folder, this was cut on some light blue shimmery cardstock and then inked over with ranger stain.
the bottom snowflake is an sizzix diecut and the propped up one is an spellbinders diecut, the sentiments from SU on an sizzix diecut. the cream ric rac is vintage (raylon)
little bitty tag with an craft button and a left over scrap of paper ric rac die cut with an paper trey ink die.
This was rak'd to me that boy with the stocking, I'm pretty sure its from SU (colored with pencils) , the sentiment's from SU. the felt ric rac is from Martha Stewart, The snowflake and tag are sizzix die cuts, there are some stickles and liquid pearls on the sentiment and snowflake.
I have to say I have made 100's of tags and gift card size cards this year and its getting to the point where I use up an entire roll of ribbon or some odd scrap or the piles and piles of colored images and its like YES make a fist in the air here... ( is the room empty, ha no, but the use it up thing is fun and feels good)

2 comments:

angie/shuggy said...

great tags!

Chautona said...

I am so inspired. You have no idea how many times I've gone over and over this post!