9.18.2011

CPS Sketch Card #235

This particular sweetpea stamp was in the on sale section the first time I ever ordered from them and I bought it because, June was peeking over my shoulder ooohing and ahhhing... :) (I'm gonna make a card of two for her with this but, in colors she likes better soon) (she has two fur baby kitties) That heart paper clip came to me many moons ago from one of those sunroom swaps i think but, that's as far as I remember about it. this card uses this Card Positioning Systems sketch #235 and is a featured fan card for them this week too. ( its been flipped and changed to square)
She's colored with copic markers
This card is 6" square in real life, I sewed an piece of pink mesh paper to the striped authentique pp. the pink textured paper ( circle cut in half) is textured floral ( hard to see on this angle i guess) but its embossed with a floral type pattern came out of an package from costco years ago. the hello sentiment is from Hero Arts and its punched with an martha stewart tag punch, the metal bling flower is from MM.

No comments: