8.03.2009

random cards

To Me when i see this stamp it feels like an old 1950's tablecloth and that is how the colors were inspired... I won this on the bay recently for $4.99 ( holy COW you read that right!) (the seller did not mark it as PSX)This ones about 5 1/2" square in real life, the blue is PTI aqua mist with some creamy brown colorbox fluid chalk ink on the edges. the stamps from PSX... I've stamped it with versafine vintage sepia on neenah classic cream and colored with copic markers. Green textured cs is from Bazzill.
Done very simply (quickly) with scraps on the table from the formal baby card below... the train is stamped with vintage sepia on neenah classic cream and colored with copic markers, sentiments from Stampers Anonymous and the brads are unknown ( suspect Joann's fabrics mm knock-offs but could very well be MM too ( I have them all in the same jar)
this ones 5Inches Square in real life. Now this one was in a lot auction of with PSX stamps but, this is from some (never heard of before company) called ImaginAir Designs.
I had a fabulous mail day today... :) and more are on the way...

10 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

You make every stamped image you get as a RAK special!!!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous Stacy! I love them both!

JenMarie said...

Oh Stacy, I LOVE these!!

Tami Grandi said...

I love the lighthouse one!

Julie Ranae said...

Came by way of SCS

Great projects...very vintag-y feel for sure!

Hope you will stop by and say hi!

Kristen H said...

I love the shapes you use for your focal images. Those really set off your great stamp choices!!!

reflections:0) said...

Your cards are great...

I left you an award on my blog...


reflections:0)

Karen said...

That first image is Fantastic!! Love your selective coloring...it makes me want a vacation....like now! And those brads (MM or knockoffs) are a perfect touch on your train card! :>

LindainNCtoo said...

I nominated you, Stacy....
http://lindamblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/friends-award.html

Leigh Anne said...

that lighthouse is GORGEOUS!! love the whole look,very vintagey - Love the inking & torn edges