8.30.2009

Cards from this last week

If you didn't hear the news yet Misse had the first girl born into her family (last Thursday) (which is fun so she (her dd) has two older brothers and all boy cousins... ) so the temptation to make a PINK card was just how it happened. this is 5X7 in real life.
Another Sunshine Stamps digital print card, this was printed on solar white neenah and colored with prisma pencils. that cardstock/paper is from creative imaginations its printed bazzill. (it has some hybrid name but basically that's what it is CI is making prints on cardstock) the sentiments from CatsLifePress and this is 5X7 in real life. funny thing to me was that i found an Bazzill cardstock in my stash that was nearly the same shade as the french grays done on the plane.
I'm playing in the Johnny Appleseed exchange for Wrak next month and I've decided to do some little apple cards as gifts for my gal. this is one of them. its 4 1/2" X 6" in real life. Can't who gave her to me but, she is a sugar nellie "Sweet & Sassy" and i received her more then once so all of them are together in the drawer. the pp is from SU the lace is vintage the pink plastic flowers are heidi swapp, the half pearls are from I already forgot (the place that makes them in a dozen colors lol) :)
another notecard for my appleseed box. the cuttlebuged border has liquid pearls on it, the Justwrite image/sentiment is an Wrak one from CatCrazy (Thanks Janice!) mine are still on back order.... Printed papers from Basic Grey.
another Just Write sentiment... :) this ones 5X7 in real life.
Something fun i found on the bay recently the windmills from WildLife Enterprises. the sentiments from A Muse. the southwest corners were cut in all the corners then when i was digging through my brad stash the only ones that looked good with this MME pp, were too big for the holes so when i made the holes bigger for the brads it mostly covered up the notches... but not completely so it looks a little bit Odd to me i guess.

4 comments:

JenMarie said...

W O W
These are FABULOUS!!

Karen said...

Hi Stacy! You have such a great offering here!! Love the lace on the first, the graphic nature of the second, and the third......well, you just reminded me that I have that fruit label set and should dig it out and play with it again! The rest are wonderful too....but, my memory this morning (without java) is not letting me tick off what I love about each, past the third card! lol Hope you are on your way to a fantastic day! :>

LindainNCtoo said...

GORGEGOUS coloring, Stacy!!!!!

I love them all-----

Yes, that is a Sugar Nellie stamp. I have been eyeing her for awhile on that website from the UK.

Linda

Janice M said...

Great cards Stacy!

That is a Sugar Nellie image, it's called Sweet & Sassy. Don't have that one but she sure is cute!

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=593