5.20.2009

PIF image cards

Impression Obsession stamps (the espresso came to me from Leibetty ( Thanks LeighAnne!) its colored with prisma pencils, the pp's are from basic grey, the button brads are from MM. this one's 5X7 in real life.
This darling elephant came to me all the way from OZ. (Photoholic ~ Thanks Shannah!) its colored with prisma pencils and has been hiding in my colored images tin for a very long time (almost a year) I wrote down that its name was "oops ellie" from High Hopes. Funny thing i think my coloring is improving and the funny thing about that is this is one of the older ones, (one that does not make me want to just toss it and start over) the pp is from Basic Grey, ribbons from May Arts. and its 5X7 in real life also.
another really old one, this is an Changito Bouquet? (maybe) It came to me from Diane in Iowa (Thanks Diane) the green pp is from Basic Grey and the blue/green swirly pp is from Bo Bunny Press, the metal flower corners are from MM (and have a bit of sharpie marker in the flower centers) the blue cardstock was a scrap and the green is from Bazzill, (this ones 6 inches square in real life) sentiments also from the stampendous changito line (found it in a clearance bin and caved on it recently)

No comments: