2.15.2008

Seventeen Dollars and Fourty Nine Cents

Two things are missing from this photo, one bottle of river rock re-inker and one extra sellebration stamp set. I paid 17.49 for this...
Left side closer look
Right side peek... So how right? I received two SU gift certificates for Christmas ( 225.00 ) I turned in an 500.00 catalog party on Feb 1st. and it all arrived on Wed and my demo swung it by work yesterday afternoon...
So, I have mounted every single one of those stamps now, and have started playing with them...
This is the first two cards, the Bronc rider and swirls are stamped with Versafine Vintage sepia on the cream ( confetti? ) the one in the front was first, and has the one and only is stamped with a marker, then My Hero is from A Muse, the printed paisley pp is from Debbie Mumm, the blue cardstck is Blue Bayou. these are A-2 in size.
This one the Pretty Petals background is stamped with Adironack earthtones Rasin on Hammermil cream cardstock. ( it doesn't dry fast so i managed to smear it under the heart.) and knowing that i managed to smear the heart, hence the color dusting of tattered rose all over it. the Cranberry crisp cardstock and the lace is from the notions dept. this ones about 4 1/2" x 6" in real life. the Hearts up on pop dots.
My current goal since i mailed off a flat rate box filled with cards to Sandy this morning is to make some cards that are gender specific but, dont actually say " happy birthday" or Happy Fathers day figure, if they like the card well enough to use it they can write the occassion on the inside.
oh yes, the spell checker in this site is still broken. says message failed response 500 internal server error after 328 ms. ( so, does this mean everyone who uses the spell check has to start a new blog after so many messages or what?)
:)

13 comments:

Far North said...

Wow o Wow you hit the JACKPOT! So many stamps!!! I look forward to seeing lots of new cards coming from your goodies...terrific cause to support the troops!
...Jan

Anonymous said...

WOW that's good one!! your cards are AWESOME!! thanks for sharing (and sorry for not getting back to you on email through SCS -- kids have been sick with something one after another )
Jenifer
www.jensmessystudio.com

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Total SCORE!!!!!!!
Great choices too... Have fun!!

Penny said...

Wow, what a stash!!! Lucky girl, have fun playing! Love the cowboy card - so great for men's cards .

Sandy said...

Now thats what I call a shopping spreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Tami Bayer said...

It's Christmas at your house in February. Fantastic group of goodies. I love all the fun cards you've been making, especially the use of lace.

Memawsboy said...

Oh I would love to come and Play. Awesome deal

Jen Gallacher said...

You totally scored!! Looks like you got some wonderful sets.

Thanh Vo said...

Oh my heck!!! Look at all that stuff you got Stacy! Cant wait to see what you all create. Sorry I havent posted a comment in a long time. I am now feeding you, so I should be a better blogging friend. ;)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Holy cow, are you going to be having some fun! Good for you!
Love your heart card, too.

My spell check has been off on blogger, thinks it's a problem for everyone. Hope they get it resolved!

PROcreation Designs said...

Argh Stacy!! I stand in awe of you! I know you aren't feeling well right now, but when you get a chance, post some of your newest creations in the Sunroom!

Patti G.

Stampin' Meg said...

Wowie- That's awesome. I just got myself a lil SU! box this week-Loved the die cut ones.

Unknown said...

Holy Camole!! WOW WOW WOW!!! What fun I can only imagine you will have....after you get better, of course! (obviously I'm working backwards on your posts here! :> )