8.29.2023

watercoloring Pumpkins

 This week Brenda has shared this watercoloring tutorial by Dina Kowal on watercoloring pumpkins.

It is a short and sweet video so, I watched the whole thing and then this is where I went with it.

This is a piece of Arches cold press watercolor paper with Daniel Smith paints, first layer.


 

Second layer of paints, I had considered doing some grasses or something else besides the shadow but, this is what I did .


I die cut that painted layer with a Penny Black Framed die ( this is the largest one on the set) and all those pieces are taped together on the back side here to keep it on the clean and simple side. The base is some Stampin up most likely mellow moss and this is 4" square in real life. I left off the sentiment as I do not know what I am going to do with it as of yet. That's about it from me, I hope you all are doing well. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: