9.17.2020

WOYWW # 589 {The Late Edition}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 
 So, I may have mentioned I have a new phone, it has a very cool camera but, this took me forever to get this photo in here and it is not acting like a regular photo to resize it here for the blog  and the preview one is fairly small. 
hopefully it still has the click on it to enlarge it feature. ( not sure) everything has a learning curve. although I put google photos as an app into my iphone it does not have a share photos to that as a choice, so this was a round about emailed around photo until I could get it into a PC. I know this is late but, I also know people are seeing a lot of the fire info on the news where they keep showing the devastation in Phoenix and Talent Oregon on the news. the fires are still burning in the forests and the smoke is bad ( state wide) but, containment lines are being fought for 24/7 and it may even start raining from the coast in starting tonight and onwards. ( so we would see sprinkles starting friday night) the hope is it will knock some of the smoke and ash to the ground.) 
So, I wanted to take this moment to let you all know we are safe and my families flights were canceled so many times they were lucky to get a rental car to make it back where they needed to go and they are safely at their destination now too. 
the buttons are being sorted into pairs because, I have made a few of those just simple yarn strips ( maybe 7 inches long and 1 inch wide ish) that are simple single/double crochet bands with buttons on the ends that you use to loop the fabric mask ear loops around the buttons so, its a ear saver thing. (those are all on the breakfast bar of the island in the kitchen though) That's about it from me, stay safe.  & Thanks for stopping by.

 

4 comments:

Karen said...

Glad your safe ~ Will keep praying for rain. I need an ear saver mask thing, sounds like a great idea. Blessings to you ~

Lynnecrafts said...

Glad you’re safe too. I love mask adapters, and have made some for local health services as well.
Stay safe
Hugs
Lynnecrafts #10

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Glad you are safe - yes, the pictures on our news items are awful. Lovely shiny desk - well done on the ear saver thingies!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Shoshi said...

Great to have new technology but it sometimes takes a while to get to grips with how everything works. The photo enlarges just fine. Nice shot of your desk! I'm sorry the fires are still continuing, and that smoke continues to be a problem. It must be very difficult to live with but I am glad you are safe.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #15