3.11.2020

WOYWW #562 {the usual suspects}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 this is kind of a remarkable thing, in the last few years that the unmounting has commenced and the sorting and discarding continues, this is probably the least amount of stamps that were unmounted that still need dealt with. I would have gotten to them but, see below. we "think" there may possibly still be one more ewe to go but, this newest mama has been moved to a barn stall with the lambs for a little bit ( we spoil them in there and give them a chance to bond out of the herd for a few days ) and that system seems to work a little better than just letting everyone do their thing. this mama is a brand new one and not so sure about the whole they really belong to her position.
 Some more things that came in the mail. I know its a overwhelming pile now of new stuff so, since the sorting the old stuff has gotten old at the moment, I am also not looking at stores for the next little while, or rather the sale ad emails. ha, we shall see how long I can hold out on that. ( I am mentally rolling my eyes)
said sheep from story above. the good news is having them in a stall together does mean both lambs are nursing ( YAY) it is challenging to have to come home from work in the middle of the day and do bottles. oh, and the chickens got to get out of their little yard off their coop pen this weekend so, the older lambs think they are totally fun to hop after and chase. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, sounds like you are having quite a busy time with the lambs. Well done on getting through most of your unmounted stamps. I would ask how many you have, but having visited your blog many times I would probably faint at the answer! Nice present from the postman there. I didn't buy anything crafting related for the whole of January and February, but have had two little sprees since then - well I needed the wedding invite dies, and there was also a sale on at Hunkydory, so I had to ... lol. Have a lovely week Heather xx #21

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love the lamb stories!Great new stash bought, and you WILL get to the end of the unmounting, honestly! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the new stash and your sheep story, sounds like you've been busy. Before I go, yes the short part of the tube box is the lid. It originally had one of those jars of oils with the reeds which is why it's so tall. Happy creative woyww, Angela x2x

Helen said...

Well when the lambs are finally all here I am sure you will have time to finish the stamps... Love the stash!! Helen #12

okienurse said...

sweet baby lambs...wish I lived somewhere that I could have one. My cousin has one she lets in the house. He is so spoiled. Diapers and boots so he doesn't ruin her hardwood floors. I still have some to take off blocks and I have been doing it seems forever. Seriously thinking about selling them so I don't have to think about doing it! My big thing is storage of stamps and die sets. If you use a 3 ring binder it just gets too heavy so I have been putting them in individual envelopes. Now trying to think of how to store them. Maybe a shoe box! Have a great week. Vickie #26

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Glad the lambs are doing well. I saw my first lambs this season only the other day. The sheep are lambing later this year for some reason. Exciting new stash to play with!! Enjoy.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #15

sandra de said...

Amazing to hear how you are working at getting the lambs and mama to bond. Well worth it in the end. Good luck with sorting those stamps.Storage is always an issue. Stay safe and keep crafting.
Sandra de @8

Sarah Brennan said...

How good that the newest lambs are boding so well with mama and feeding too. Hope things are less busy on the lambing front again soon Stacy. I found that unsubscribing from a lot of emails was the only way not to get too tempted lol. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #13