11.08.2019

Inspired by {Ruby Mountain Paint Co.}

This week Angie has pointed us in the direction of the Ruby Mountain Paint Co. online. And I happened to see these earrings ( seen below) and instantly thought, OOh that would be so cool using the tutorial for the diecut napkins shared by Dave earlier in the week for Fallidays.

 A straight on look, I do know if you click on these photos they will enlarge and you can hit your back button to return and keep reading. You can find the tutorial for what I did here at Splitcoaststampers.

The kraft colored napkin was given to me by June who happened to go to Arby's for lunch, and I did spread it open and fold it to make 8 layers and backed it with a piece of kraft cardstock and cut that with the Memory Box Circle forest scene die. and then I used my Hero Arts nested circle die to do a plain circle from some PTI aqua mist cardstock to be the base. The sentiment is from the Clearly Besotted Message me set cut with a Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip die, I did run that over the edge of the curve and then just snipped off the excess with scissors. The napkin layers part was painted with Kuretake Gansai Watercolors .

You can find these earrings here in the store.  And you can find this challenge here to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: