7.26.2019

Inspired by {Needle Minders}

This week Brenda has shared with us a virtual collection of needle minders via this Pinterest board.
I thought this was really neat because, A I have never seen these things in real life and B they have to be tiny and miniature things tend to really impress me with the quality of the artwork. And then I found this happy little vintage camper and said Yes! with a fist pump.


Because, I had received the Hero Arts July 2019 Kit in the mail recently and I had ordered this camper die at the same time as an add on. This sentiment is from the my monthly hero kit. I probably did not need to stamp it twice but, I had the stamp in my Misti and I did. ( my Versafine clair nocturn pad is much more juicy with ink than my old Versafine onyx black one) I did cut this camper with some Neenah solar white and then I popped out the windows and placed Scotch tape across the back side of that and then cut the camper again with some thin scrap of vellum to pop those into the holes, its about the same color and covers up the sticky. I colored this camper with 2 prisma pencils and 1 Polychromos pencil and a stardream stardust? gelly roll glaze pen. It is up on foam pop dots over the mat which was cut with a Waffle Flower lacy layers #2 die. The skinny velvety fiber is really not that blue in real life but, the camera seen it as eye popping bright afterwards. This one finished up at A2 in real life.


Isn't that cute? I did leave off the banner and flower box off of this version but, I think it is still pretty cute this card too. I seem to know a few people who are working on restoring old campers like this for she sheds and glamping so, I did give it pretty colors and lacy white layers. You can see this camper here on that site and find this challenge here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: