10.17.2018

WOYWW # 489 {wine bottle tags}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So, on tuesday afterwork, this is what I walked up to find to take some desk shots for today. The deployment warning mug has come out, and yes there IS coffee in it, and no there is not booze in it. ha, yet. sometime I need to remember to hit the liquor store before it gets much colder. ( I actually like Irish cream in coffee sometimes if its bitterly cold out)
And since I was standing there shooting these shots, I decided to glue some of these wine bottle tags together.
 This is a Papertrey ink wine bottle tag #2 die. the things layered to it were stamped or die cut from scraps previously in the year. you can see however that I have cleaned up the piles that used to be in this shot last week.
( the new not used stuff was all dumped in a basket so it could be moved)

 To the right of that is some of those things...
and the first tag I had finished on Monday night. (took that photo then the rest tuesday)

 The big snowflake is from Sizzix. the sentiment is from Hero Arts offbeat holiday messages set. because, it made me laugh. The only problem may be that this booth I do is in a private christian school. and so, on one hand it is funny. and on the other hand there is not much wiggle room for the whole drinking thing.
Yes, I have seen worse things. and No the last few years I have not had any students poke around in the cards. In the past I did and I started leaving anything that talked about drinking at work when I did the booth but, people who know me tell me I am over thinking the whole thing. you know there are people who give the evil eye to coffee drinkers... SO...

 A closer look. the white panel under the snowflake is glitter paper.

 This is hard to see but, there is some tumbled glass distress oxide ink on the tag it self under the snowman die cut ( penny black) the snowflakes were cut from glittery scraps and there is some clear stickles on this tag too. I think the merry little Christmas tag is a SU sentiment.

 I thought about adding some rosy cheeks to the snowman and then didn't.

 This one the tree is from Taylored Expressions and the HoHoHo at the bottom is from Unity Stamps.

 This one the long tag at the top that sentiment is from A Muse before they were a party plan and the bottom one. ( I forgot already sorry)

 This one that wreath die is from Penny Black and the poinsettia's are the small ones from Impression Obsession. there are some prills in the center. I will be driving all day for work tomorrow. So, I may be late (as usual) making the rounds. thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Those wine tags are a great idea Stacy. Lots of people like to give gifts of wine and spirits at Christmas so I'm sure they will do well. I will have to look out for that die. Thanks for sharing. Sarah #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, loving those bottle tags. Cool idea, I think I may make a few, as we sometimes give bottles of wine as Christmas gifts. Not got a die, but sure I can find a Silhouette template for them. :) Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Claire said...

Love the sheer variety of these! Beautiful work and thanks for the visit!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire, no. 1

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Had to chuckle at the thought of hardly daring to have the wine tags at a Christian school. They can always be used for something else if folks don't drink... I hope your stall goes really well. When is it? Those tags are great and definitely deserve to be put out. Don't drink myself - not because I am particularly against it, I'm just allergic to fruit!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, the bottle tags are a great idea. Like Shaz, I don't have a die, but I'm sure I could create one on the Scan & Cut. Have a lovely week Heather x #33

Helen said...

love your bottle tags! I am sure they could be used for things other than alcohol and I e=bet there are plenty at the school who would enjoy a tipple, Christian or not! Have fun. Helen #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, those bottle tags are a great idea - I like them all but think the corrugated snowflake is my favourite! We woudn't blame you if you had whisky in the mug - I like a dram now and again!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Well done, you Stacey, loads of work there, and I am loving them, funny thing is in Oz snowamen kinda don’t fit with our summers, I stretch it to snow flakes and once every blue moon I’ve done a snow man image but not often!
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x