10.11.2018

Christmas Cards Catch Up post

 These are all asparagus gone to seed Chlorophyll prints on watercolor paper. I had chopped up large sheets of watercolor paper when I was doing this and the ones at the top where it was removed from the pad I did not trim off the binding, because I liked the way this looks. There are bitty Tim Holtz pinecone charms tied onto the ribbons. These are 6" square cards.

 This sentiment is from Impression Obsession, I actually used a note type die for the sentiment here its either PTI or MFT ( an old one )

 These the holly is from Ellen Hutsons Mondo Holly set, the sentiment on the left is from the Concord & 9th snow flurries set, and the sentiment on the right is from Justrite.

 These stamps are from the Concord & 9th snow flurries set. This was heat embossed on the blue shimmer with both Stampin Up white and White UTEE. the sentiment was done in Pewter powder. This is 5 1/2" square in real life.This was done inspired by this weeks featured stamper Jennifer whose card can be seen here. I did use all the same colors and condense them to one layer and switched the silver cord for the snowflake charm.

 This quilt die is from My Favorite Things, the sentiment is from Concord & 9th. This is 5 1/2" square in real life. That ruffled ribbon is from May Arts.

This one those candy canes are from Micheals ( last year) and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps.


Sometime before the quilt cards were done there is still space in this suitcase for a few more before the booth next month. (this is a really late at night cell phone shot so the colors are wonky) That's about it for me, I still have 2 more quilt cards under construction and am hoping to finish them tonight. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: