4.06.2018

Inspired by {Carlyle Avenue}

 This week Julie has sent us looking at the Caryle Avenue store for inspiration where I found these golden bottle brush trees that I just smiled over. ( I hauled home a few from After Christmas sales this January to use as props when shooting Christmas cards)
So, thinking to make it gold I grabbed a toffee colored Versamark pad that shot really yellow looking after processing the photo shot under lights ( its rainy, dark and gloomy here) all of these stamps are from the Papertrey ink joyful Christmas set and the trees ( this is the largest one in the set) are smaller than the old set I have from two paper diva's.

 This was the first one that truck brad is something I found recently at Impress. I thought it made it look like Santa had come to park the truck there like a toy.

 The gold texture paper is one I found at Micheals recently and thought it was really cool ( its not a bright gold more like old gold) and the pink text print came from a pad that was given to me as a gift for Easter that says it is from a co. called craft smith. both of these cards are 5 1/2" square in real life.

a closer look at the tree's which can be found here at the store. I think I may just try a few more of these without the pastels in the morning and maybe gold embossing powder. Thanks for stopping by

No comments: