4.05.2017

WOYWW #409 { lighting }

Happy Desk Peeking Day! I thought I really had nothing to show, and then I looked up. and thought what the heck. if you'd like to play along the link up starts here at Miss Julia's blog.

 So, I have often referred to this corner of this FROG as a "cave" and really had not been kidding, do you notice that none of the table lights are on in this shot? the remains of what I did sunday with the 5 VSN cards are still out, I did print off print screens of the remaining 10 to work through this week but, so far have not gotten any more play time yet.

 This is the natural light at 7:30 am PST  today.. there are actually two of these overhead lights in the space the other is above this computer.

Last saturday the light that is over the computer end of the room died, so when hubs went to the store to get the ( inside component to fix it, the light is so outdated that he would have had to rewire the whole thing or he could buy new lights) so, he picked these LED lights ( the most watts they had like 50? 52? something like that) and OH MY what a difference.

I think I will keep him. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, yes, it's surprising how much more light LED's give, isn't it? Quite a shocker when you first fit them. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 Xx

Sharon Madson said...

You have a great space no matter how it is lighted! I loved your VSN cards!
I had so much fun playing and being a hostess. #42

Sharon said...

Lovely space but it is difficult when there isn't a lot of natural light. On dull days I find it a lot harder to craft in my room. I love it when the sun does come through the small window and seems to light up a lot of the room.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #34

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Your tables look very busy this week. It's a pain when the lights go out especially when you are so dependant on them. Have a great woyww and happy crafting,
Angela x24x

Helen said...

nothing to show?? Look at all those pencils and that desk full of stuff!! Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you managed to get the lighting sorted out. LEDs use less power too for the amount of light you get, so win win all round. Sarah #4

Lindart said...

What a lovely desk full of crafty things! Glad you got your lights figured out, it's always been one of my problems too! Thank you for sharing, Lindart #38

BJ said...

What pretty lights. Thanks for visiting me. BJ#9

Julia Dunnit said...

Whaddya mean, nothing to show? I nearly swooned at the arrangement of your colour pencils, just to start! The overhead lights are a lovely shape and dsign, but they aren't much of a match for the power of the LED, I do ageee. That said, I don't find colour matching any easier, however good the false light! From this angle, your space is looking Huuuuuuge!