4.21.2017

Mothers day Laughs

Sometimes when I go upstairs thinking I will just clean up the mess and maybe make something I need in the future what happens is while I am thinking about that I just make cards out of what ever is in front of me. So both of these cards were done just that way while dinner was cooking last night.

\
 The Mom on this is from W plus 9 strictly sentiments 4 set and the rest of the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Mothers day zingers. They were all heat embossed with SU white powder on a scrap of some PTI aqua mist card because, I had picked up this floral Julie Nutting boutons de rose paper recently to make Mom's day cards with. the texture is an Anna Griffin one that has some white pitt pen on the raised parts. the lace and button are vintage and tied on with some scrappers floss. this is A-7 in real life.


I think this would be funny for a mom with multiple children... the stork/baby is an vintage PSX stamp and the sentiment is from the SSS Mothers day zingers set also. with the other piece that I had cut of that floral print and some PTI spring moss card. The photo corners are from Heidi Swapp.
Thanks for stopping by, and I did warn you to swallow before you read these sentiments right?

1 comment:

Janice M said...

What fun cards! You always find the funniest sentiments!