1.05.2017

Felt gift card tag holders

Some "finished" felt pieces... the tag pockets are a two piece die from Papertrey Ink and the holly leaves and berries are from Memory boxes plush line. the sequins are ( I forgot already but, I actually do know I can edit this later if it really interests someone) and the felt that was used on the pockets is some that I picked up from a yard sale last year where this lady had a stack of wool felts ( asst colors) for 5.00 and she had her original price tag on it that shes paid 20 so, I thought what the heck. the leaves I don't remember and the berries are PTI vintage cream felt.
and as an aside, the generic who knows who made it felt from the yard sale cuts a little better and easier than the PTI felt.. all the stitches were done with that floss people use to cross stitch with.
I think the colors are a little "off" on the sequins in this shot but, the light has been funny here lately although I am enjoying that its not dark before 5pm thing YAY.


1 comment:

Janice M said...

These are so cute!!