12.28.2015

Some winter Chick Humor

This week's featured Stamper is Pat and she had this really cool off set angled huge snowflake card that I just loved. and then she had this use the negative die cuts card and a wintry snow tree line scene card... and you get the picture... so, this was a little bit of a morphing thing from seeing her gallery early on sunday. The guys ran out to a shooting range, yes out doors in the snow while it was snowing ( I am rolling my eyes) so, Grace and I headed upstairs where I mostly pushed things around on the table and put away a bunch of recently stamped sentiments. the snowflake die's are all from Sizzix the wooden glittered snowflake is in the use it up pile, the button I cut the shank off the back the one with the large sentiment (SU) I had to do that as I dropped my cutterbee scissors on the side of my hand so there is the tiny-est bit of blood underneath of that tag. so, off the side a big sentiment went, (it had to be on the cream part right?)
such is life, these are 6" square in real life.


Now, this was done for last weeks featured stamper Cheri, who had this fun card in her gallery that I just loved the humor of it. so, since I knew I had this chick (art impressions bird brains)  colored already on the desk and I had just gotten these sentiments (dylusions) in the mail this one kinda just went together really really fast. funny true story. if you sand embossed kraft core card stock that happens to be kraft colored... its the same color on the inside so sanding does not show you something new lol, so the embossed panel was then inked. The fibers are an old one from fibers by the yard. This one is 6" square in real life.

I put this bra die cut (MFT) together a few months ago during hope you can cling to, and its just been on the table ever since. so, Its up on pop dots and the sentiment is from Custers last stamp. this is an tiny A-2 card that is pretty CAS for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Bra-Vo card!!! The snowflake cards are fabulous too ;-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fun cards! I loved the Bra-vo card the best. I can relate to the wounding yourself during the crafting session and having to hide blood stains. Oiy!