10.24.2013

Day 24 ~ Hope you can cling to


a closer look at the printed Elizabeth Edwards quote, this is something I came across on pinterest over a year ago as a free printable. you can download it here. and So I had printed out some and they have been sitting in the drawer or previously stamped and diecut sentiments and such ever since. I believe its Vereve who made this quote into a stamp ( and I do have that also) but, would have to double check on the mfg. to be certain. ( I know its a clear stamp) 


This was done for Sherri's alter a notebook challenge seen here
This is an Co. Logo covered free gift notebook that was given to me at work recently.
 The kraft is really nice and thick and sturdy. I decided to cover the logo with a piece of Kraft that I had used as a blotter while I was staining shipping tags recently that after a while I smeared more stain on the craft mat and this was the result. The sentiment is not stamped. its a computer print out from pinterest, and I had run it through the Xyron sticker maker that I received as a free gift last year during HYCCT and had to peel it up and straighten it out. and I decided the crackled effect on the inking was cool and left it.
 this is about 6" x 7" in real life. tfl.

Are you playing along with us? If not, you're missing out on the chance to lift the spirits of women battling breast cancer at MD Anderson, and also on more than $5000 in prizes from your favorite crafty companies. 
So what are you waiting for? Get to stamping!

No comments: