9.02.2012

stolen play time


 This is 5" square in real life, the gerber daisy stamp was an wish rak exchange gift way back when from Pansy ( thanks so much!!) its stamped with versafine in black on the back side of a scrap of textured bazzill then colored partially with an white gel pen. Sentiments from Impression Obsession. lace is vintage.


done messing around trying for CAS ( I'm rolling my eyes here I know I nailed it, but its so flat) 
colored it pink out of spite. Sentiment's from SU. this one is 4 1/4" square in real life. 


funny true story had to clean off the file cabinet that I shoot on and found this... didn't find any photos of it so figured I never posted it... Outlines image this one is 3" square in real life. 


another wine tag. stem is colored with stardust gel pen. wine is copic marker. the stem it self is an rubber necker ( unmounted) stamp and it looks like i made it tipsy haha... such is life. 

No comments: