9.19.2012

dozen thanks and more


so tossed these together quickly for little thank-you notes for Alice. 


while I was messing around with the same stamps and inks made a couple on scraps of Kraft and then turned them into little notes for the stores. 


this one is 5" square in real life. Hero Arts Paisley, SU sentiment, versafine inks


these MFT's gals came to me as an RAK image ( years ago) so, I no longer remember who gifted it to me, colored it with copic's the sentiment's from Art Impressions and this one's A-6 in real life. was trying to make it look like the light would come from above but, really the wall behind and above the table looks  
"odd" the more I look at it so may tinker with this image some more later. 

1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

Hi, Stacy,
These are wonderful!
Thanks for your comments on my card. I just sent you a pm.