12.06.2011

FS252

They do a challenge at Splitcoaststampers called featured stamper and last week it was me, blew me away to read that one when I logged on Sunday morning. so, it was a really interesting experience to see how other people interpret your cards. it was suggested to me to try to guess which card people had CASE'd before clicking the second link to see my own card and so, that is a neat thing. and it made me curious enough to click and see who has been tagged as FS this week. and it turned out to be Linda Studbo, ( who is actually someone I "know" :) so, of course I had to play. I found this card in Linda's gallery which looked to me like looking out a window scene and I knew I had a long branch stamp so. this was the card of her's I chose: I think I got the scale a little bit too wide on mine ( this card is 5X7 in real life) too much white space around the image on the edges I guess. the thing with this is to change a couple of things, So in my version I changed the stamps and the colors and it went a little fall/rustic feeling I guess. the Long branch is from Hero Arts and the Sentiment is from Rubber Soul.

No comments: