7.27.2011

Brighter Day

This Belly Dancer is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps, she done with Memento on Neenah and colored with copic's outlined with an gellyroll stardust pen and some mica chip copic pens ( name escapes me) skinny little things. Stampin Up sentiment ( came with that set of little girls a long time ago the rubbers pale blue) lots of Spellbinders dies and lime green stickles. the darker green mats are shimmery DCWV. the base is Bazzill. and my mind is blank on that pp. I know its one of those lines i dont buy often because it always looks too "modern and trendy" to me but, I remember buying the pad because the flowers looked like that Manhattan su set... (maybe) but, its one of those things i tore apart and sorted by color. its very shimmery in real life. those are the clues... That big bling brad is from recollections and this one is 6" square in real life.

No comments: